Are you or someone you know struggling with setting boundaries, managing mental health, and communicating with others?
The Boundaries & Identity group programs are designed to support kids, teens, and adults by helping to teach strong healthy boundaries, strengthen mental health skills, and help participants discover their voice. All groups are taught by a registered psychologist and are assisted by trained clinicians. The groups that are offered include:
- Kids (Grades 3-6)
- Teens (Grades 8-12)
What can you expect?
The Boundaries & Identity programs are divided into two phases. In Phase 1, we focus on Boundaries & Balance, and in Phase 2, we focus on Finding My Voice. A breakdown of the topics in each phase are listed.
Phase 1: Boundaries & Balance
- Self Response-Ability
- Distress Tolerance Skills
- Types of Boundaries
- Setting Healthy Boundaries
- Who is My Good Friend?
- When to Let a Relationship Go
- What is Trauma?
Phase 2: Finding My Voice
- Managing My Emotions
- Bossing My Brain
- ‘Clear Speak’
- Communication Styles
- What are Addictions?
- Negative Coping Strategies
- Who Am I Really?
What do you need to know?
The Boundaries & Identity group programs have two phases. Phase 1 needs to be completed before Phase 2. You can also take and retake Phase 1 and Phase 2 as many times as you would like.
Each phase of the Kids’ and Teens’ groups includes 10 group sessions, 1 orientation, and 1 family night. Each phase of the Adult’s group includes 9 group sessions and 1 orientation.
The program sessions are held weekly for 1.5 hours and are billed at $60.00 an hour. For more information, program costs are provided below:
- The Boundaries & Identity Kids’/Teens’ programs for Phase 1 cost $1200.00 (12 sessions).
- The Boundaries & Identity Kids’/Teens’ programs for Phase 1 & 2 cost $2400.00 (24 sessions).
- The Boundaries & Identity Adults’ program for Phase 1 costs $930.00 (10 sessions).
- The Boundaries & Identity Adults’ program for Phase 1 & 2 costs $1860.00 (20 sessions).
If you are interested in participating in our Boundaries & Identity program or know a child or teen who would benefit from the program, contact us and reserve your spot today!