Build your practice with us.
Kells Counselling is a private psychological service agency offering therapy for a wide range of mental health concerns. We serve families, children, and individuals.
The heart of our work is reflected in our vision: Making Wellness Possible. At Kells, we strive to help our clients achieve wellness. Therefore, our team believes that peace is possible for all our clients regardless of past experiences or present challenges.
Kells is growing and we need to hire to keep up with demand. We are looking for full-time or part-time Registered Psychologists to join our team.
Why work at Kells?
- Professional support and advice are provided by our team of senior Psychologists.
- The admin support team will handle your schedule and billings.
- A consistent stream of new clients that will increase your clientele base.
- We encourage and support further professional development.
- Our unique office environment is warm, comfortable, and professional.
- We are passionate about learning and growing in a collegial atmosphere!
You must be available to carry a client load of 15+ hours per week working prime hours including Saturdays and/or one evening a week.
If you are experienced with a wide range of evidence-based treatment modalities and therapeutic approaches and are able to use flexible strategies for working with individuals and families, we want to meet you. Training in one or more of these therapeutic approaches (or a complementary treatment area) would be beneficial:
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Play Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT)
Please provide a resume or CV, cover letter, and a copy of relevant certificates to apply for this position. Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.