We are looking for a Registered Psychologist experienced in working with children to join our team.
This psychologist should be experienced with a wide range of evidence-based treatment modalities and therapeutic approaches, and able to use flexible strategies for working with individuals and families. The psychologist must also have training in one or more of these therapeutic approaches or a complimentary treatment area:
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Play Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT)
This are flexible, part-time positions with potential to build to full-time. The Psychologist must have the availability to carry a client load of 15+ hours per week. We are looking for therapists who can work some prime hours, with required availability for Saturdays and/or one evening a week. Pay is commensurate with experience.
Who are we?
Kells is a private psychological service agency offering therapy for a wide range of mental health concerns. We have a strong history of serving families and children, as well as individuals. We have been growing and need to hire to keep up.
Why work at Kells?
- Professional support and advice is provided by our team of senior Psychologists.
- Our unique office environment is warm, comfortable, and professional.
- The admin support team will handle your schedule and billings.
- We encourage and support further professional development.
- We are passionate about learning and growing in a collegial atmosphere!
Our psychologists say that they come in, do their sessions, and go home we have very few additional job requirements.
Psychologists interested in the position are requested to provide a resume or CV, cover letter, and a copy of relevant certificates to email@example.com