We are looking for a EMDR trained Registered Psychologist experienced in working with children to join our team.
This psychologist should be experienced with a wide range of evidence-based treatment modalities and therapeutic approaches, and able to use flexible strategies for working with individuals and families. The psychologist must also have training in one or more of these therapeutic approaches or a complimentary treatment area:
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Play Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT)
This are flexible, part-time positions with potential to build to full-time. The Psychologist must have the availability to carry a client load of 10-15 hours per week. We are looking for therapists who can work prime hours, with required availability for Saturdays and/or one evening a week. Pay is commensurate with experience.
Who are we?
Kells is a private psychological service agency offering therapy for a wide range of mental health concerns. We have a strong history of serving families and children, as well as individuals. We currently require psychologists also able to work with individuals following a traumatic injury.
Why work at Kells?
- Professional support and advice is provided by our team of senior Psychologists.
- Our unique office environment is warm, comfortable, and professional.
- The admin support team will handle your schedule and billings.
- We encourage and support further professional development.
- We are passionate about learning and growing in a collegial atmosphere!
Psychologists interested in the position are requested to provide a resume or CV, cover letter, and a copy of a basic EMDR training certificate to email@example.com.