Dates: Jan 15 – Apr 23 Location: Kells Counselling
Cost: $60/hour Duration: 15 sessions, 2.5 hr each
Accelerate trauma recovery with our education-focused RESET program.
Our weekly program assists individuals struggling with trauma and/or injury to return to healthy functioning in a setting supported by group education. In the 2017 RESET Program, 2/3 of the participants no longer met the diagnostic criteria for PTSD following completion of the program.
Evidence-based modalities used include:
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
- Emotional Regulation Skills Training
- Psychological-Social Education
- Wellness Recovery Action Plans
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness and Relaxation Training
- Integrative Narrative Therapy
Resolve trauma symptomology including:
- Traumatic stress reactivity
- Emotional regulation issues
- Anxiety and panic
- Depressive symptoms
- Somatic symptoms
- Relationship disruption
- Persistent pain
- Sleep issues
- Substance use
The RESET program occurs on a weekly basis over 15 weeks, starting on January 15, 2019 from 12:30 – 3:00 pm.
Private pay, health benefit plans, Section B, treatment loans, and third-party payors. For clients paying privately, a weekly payment schedule can be arranged.
For more information, contact Kells at 780-430-4769 or email email@example.com.