We are looking for two Contract Psychologists to join our team:
Marriage and Family Focused Psychologist
These psychologists should be experienced with a wide range of evidence-based treatment modalities and therapeutic approaches, and able to use flexible strategies for working with individuals, couples, and families. The psychologist must also have training in one or more of these therapeutic approaches or a complimentary treatment area:
- Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- Gottman Method
These are flexible, part-time positions with potential to build to full-time. The Psychologist must have the availability to carry a client load of 16-20 hours per week. We are looking for therapists who can work prime hours, with required availability for Saturdays and/or one evening a week. Pay is commensurate with experience.
Who are we?
Kells is a private psychological service agency offering therapy for a wide range of mental health concerns. We have a strong history of serving families and children, as well as individuals. We currently require psychologists also able to work with individuals following a traumatic injury.
Why work at Kells?
- Professional support and advice is provided by our team of senior Psychologists.
- Our unique office environment is warm, comfortable, and professional.
- The admin support team will handle your schedule and billings.
- We encourage and support further professional development.
- We are passionate about learning and growing in a collegial atmosphere!
Psychologists interested in the EMDR position are requested to provide a resume or CV, cover letter, and a copy of a basic EMDR training certificate. Psychologists who are interested in the general therapy opportunity, please email a resume or CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.